Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome All Conquerors!


I am writing my first blog after many years of searching myself and learning how and what I need to do in order to live on purpose. I am going to be writing this blog to encourage and inspire women everywhere to move when and how God wants you to move. I am creating my own website (www.kesikeys.com - coming soon) to show and prove that anything is possible if you only believe in GOD! I am going to encourage through scriptures and focus on the issues of life that I deal with and I see others dealing with. I want to completely renew the one thing that women struggle with and that is the POWER that is inside of all of us. I am not an expert with doctor's degrees all over my wall but I have been through trials and tribulations and have seen many other women who need a word from God or just want to know that someone else feels their pain or can relate to their passion. I hope you enjoy the posts and be an encouragement to someone else in your life!

1 comment:

Lisa C. aka Trophy of Grace said...

Thanks for your posting on ConsecratedToHim.

I came to visit your blog and I am glad I did. Your postings are full of love and the Word. Thanks for the encouragement. I needed that this morning. I am sure that this blog will be a blessing to many.

Also, we are looking for contributing authors for WeUsed2bu.com our girl advice site. We are looking for strong Holy Spirit, full of the Word women of God to come along aside of us in the ministry. Pray about it and if you feel lead read our become a guest author guidelines then email me personally at narrowroad777@hotmail.com.

I will be praying for you as you continue to fight the good fight of faith. God bless you mighty woman of God.