Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gratefulness

Dear Heavenly Father,


I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Father, thank you for your grace and mercy which endures forever. I expected a miracle and you provided one right on time. Thank you Father for my financial blessing. Thank you for my healing. Thank you for my family and friends. Thank you for my job and my car that gets me to my destination. Thank you for my roof over my head and food to eat. Thank you for seeing my needs and providing every last one of them. Thank you for not letting me slip away from you in my storm. Thank you for helping my unbelief when I thought it was no way out. I truly love and appreciate what you have done for me and what you are doing for me. Father, I want to recognize you for who you are at all times. You are my Father, my provider, my healer, my way maker, my shelter, my keeper, my everything at all times. Thank you Father for not leaving my side. I will not only praise your name in times of trouble but I will praise you when everything is going right. Father I want to be in your presence at all times. When I ask for guidance, you step in and lead me all the way. Thank you! When I am not in the best of mental thoughts, you step in and remind me not to focus on negative things or circumstances around me but to stay my mind on you. Father, I thank you for that. Father, I know I am not perfect in all my ways but you remind me to acknowledge you at all times and you will direct my path. I thank you for that. Father I may not pray like I should or spend enough time with you but you intercede on my behalf anyway. Father I may not have the best of attitudes but you see fit to bless me anyhow. I place all my cares upon you, for you have rescued me and Father I just want to thank you. You are my Father who sees my faults and still acknowledge that I am your child and you will not leave me or forsake me. Father I will exalt your name and give thanksgiving all the days of my life because I know what you are and who you are to me. Father I just wanted to take this time to give you thanks for everything you have done and will do in my honor. Father, there is no one like you. I will not put anything or anyone above you because you are just that good to me. Father, thank you for all my blessings that you have bestowed upon me with favor. Thank you for filling me with joy and peace. Thank you for filling me with fruits of the spirit and showing me how to utilize them as I show myself to the world on your behalf. I receive your Word open-hearted with such expectation. Father I love you because of who you are and what you have been to me, loving me and caring for me all my life.


MY FATHER, THANK YOU, YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING!

1 comment:

Lisa C. aka Trophy of Grace said...

Thank you Kesi..that was an awesome prayer. Amen to all of it!!! We serve an awesome and on top God! He is always faithful to supply all of our needs spiritually, emotionally, and physically. He is amazing! You have an awesome gift Kesi and I would like you to pray about becoming a contributing writing to our WeUsed2bu.com site.